Sunday, August 27, 2006

Cherries Jubilee!!!

Ms Superstar!

You shouldn't have!
You sweet sweet girl!

... as promised in the comments section of my blog entryabout the sad state of affairs my evening wear is in, Superstar sent me, via the prompt and trustworthy postal service a set of soft and comfy new pyjamas.

They have cherries, birds and pies on them, they adhere to the buttockial area in just the right way, and they fit Cuddles PERFECTLY.



















What? What's that you say Ms. S? These were not, in fact supposed to be for Cuddles? They were supposed to be for ME?!?

In that case, I need to ask - with your artistic eye and keen judge of good tight clothes, how did I end up as a 6'3" 210lb man? I might not be waify, or even "skinny", but please Ms. Shen, tell me you didn't think I was THAT big!

P.S., they did "work" with respect to evening wear, so fret not Little Miss S, I found them Very Sexy!... Very Sexy Indeed...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cuddles, who knew that man could be that sexy!!!

Not that I have ever met him but I've always thought of him as sweet as cherry and pie!!!

ha ha. The tag said size'M'. Last I knew 'M' sizes were meant to fit 5'5 120lb ladies not 6' men. But I did buy them in the good US of A --- sizing could be different here.

Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha!!

cuddles in cherry-jamas!

that is hilarious!

i don't think jj is meant to have proper bedtime attire... it's just her fate, I guess

Anonymous said...

Sadly, yes. My fate as the "unsexynightiewearer"

It's just that there is a long list of things that comes before nigthwear. Bras for ex. I have been wearing the same 3 or 4 for longer than anyone ever should. Underwear is another. Need a re-vamping.

etc..etc... and with a boyfriend like this, why do I need to try? He's sexy enough for 2 I tell ya.

Hick Teeth said...

And yes, Ms S, sizing is different there. Mostly because food sizes are different there too.

When my sis came back from Cali and ordered a coffee at Tim Horton's she held it up and said "what's THIS? and kid's cup?"

And that's why USA sizes are bigger.

Anonymous said...

s that a hint with the underwear thing? Because if you promise that Cuddles will model any garments I send you, your mail box will start filling up fast!

8:13 PM

Anonymous said...

oh yes yes yes!! cuddles needs some unda-wears and Brawz!!!

Hick Teeth said...

Now I dunno about THAT, but trust me when I say : I WILL TRY MY BEST!!!!


Holy verification word blog-man! "anrwcuhu" it took me like 1/2 hour to figure it out in that weird cursive!