Friday, August 25, 2006

Two Totally Different Dresses

Yes, I know I have a problem with my indecisivenss - or is it's my constant shopping excursions that makes this particularly difficult. These are the finals. Two totally different dresses (like the title of this post says) Each one has it's good and bad attributes, I love them both, making it very difficult to decide which to wear. Perhaps you do need some background info to help me choose and to make and informed decision.

The Party: Saturday night, cocktails and hor d'ouevres, dress code on the invite was stated as 'casually elegant' - but it's MY party so the rules don't really apply.

The shoes: they are "fierce" to quote someone when viewing them. Gold heels with swarovski crystals! Once I found the shoes I HAD to find a dress to match.

The dresses: Recent feedback from friends has been all over the board
The red one:
"elegant, 40's glamour"
" beautiful, sexy, a showstopper"
"a cheap drag queen's outfit"

The Multi color one:
"OMG beautiful"
"classy"
"gorgeous and flattering"
"what, did you take Joseph's multi color dream coat and make a dress out of it?"

I like them both. The multi color one is a nicer dress (and shows off the shoes) the red one is just fun and different and shows off the cleavage. HELP!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no contest I like th red one better. but it should be noted that I do not like multicoloured cloth...

Anonymous said...

I like multicoloured fabric - but the red dress destroys evil empires. Hardly what I would call "casually" elegant, but who cares - you could run for president of the Unites States in that dress and win hands down. This certainly takes nothing away from the multicolored dress, but it's just no contest between the two. The shoes stop hearts. You're going to slay half the male population with the red dress on and the shoes. I'll want to know everything when you wake up in the morning!