Monday, July 17, 2006

Evening Wear, or: How Not to be Sexy

Other boyfriends have commented, some have attempted to remedy the situation... but I am not sure I will ever get over my lack of proper sleeping attire in my lifetime.

I give to you ...

"Between The Sheets" 3 Nights in JammieJen's Bed.

(if you expect to get turned on, you might be bitterly dissapointed).

First off : The Ol' Standby.


I got this puppy when I was about 14 or so, and went to Disneyland with a friend of mine. I still have it. And I still wear it.











Next up is a little number we call : The Social Butterfly


This doozy was given to me as a gift by an ex-friend in Toronto (we didn't stop talking because of this nightie, but for all the problems its caused me, we might as well have!)
It actually SAYS "social butterfly" on it between the pictures of butterflies. Need I say more?






And finally, let us not forget : Karate PJs

I bought these many years ago... when times were simpler... and you could find draw-string pants at the Gap that they labelled "Karate", assuming you would be kick-dropping people in them, I guess.





No, I didn't have a boyfriend at the time they were purchased, and yes, I still wear them now, despite protests.

The drawstrings are nearly ripped off so they won't last much longer anyway.
For your pleasures, I did NOT include the pic of my back in these. Let's just say they aren't flattering.

I think you get the ideas on the other two - for which I have also withheld the back shots.

I keep meaning to pay a visit to La Senza or some such place, but then I think "do I have $100 to spend on something to SLEEP in?" and I never do...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!

You have been wearing the same pyjamas for more than 10 years!!!

Hick Teeth said...

It's a fact that I cannot deny.
10 YEARS.

10 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR

Anonymous said...

OMG i thought the same thing upon viewing the pictures! hickteeth is wearing the same sleepwear that she wore when we used to have sleepovers in our late teens. scarry.