Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yay or No Way!!!

Advice needed on this summer top.

I'm torn on whether this loose shirt is really cool and kind of sexy cause it has no shape (that element of the unknown....).

Is it hippy stylish or just a sac with a bit of crochet-ed trim that should not be worn in public? I secretly love when the breeze lifts it up around the belly, exposing some skin...

It is so comfortable, I don't really want to part with it, but sometimes I think it belongs in the Goodwill bag.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to tell from the pics, it seems "hippy stylish" too me. But I may not be the best judge considering my last item that I thought was Hippy Stylish got deemed good will material by certain readers.

Anonymous said...

Well, in the first pic, it looks cute. In the second, you look like you be preggies. ;o)

But you're still cute as ever to me. :o)

Hubba Bubba said...

awww... amyd is too sweet. i feel the same way as the both of you--- love it at some angles, not at others... but i do kind of think that flowy looks leaves something to the imagination ("Is she pregnant or not???"). I will try it out in the company of boys (maybe my homo/metro-sexual friends) and see what the verdict is.

Anonymous said...

I like it.

I think it works because it's not trying to be sexy, it's trying to be cute and comfy, which it is. If you are worried about the preggers part, wear it with a more slimming bottom - a snugger skirt or jeans.

don't toss it just yet...