Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Casual Date


The new guy I have gone out with twice is so casual-- he wears sneakers, baggy pants, plaid short sleeve button downs, and he always carries a canvas shoulder bag. For our first date, I wore jeans and the black top I chose NOT to wear to the single's party (scroll down). For our second spontaneous early evening date (was supposed to be a movie). I wore this: black stretchy tank with pink tank over it, loose khaki pants, black flip flops, and this watermelon-seed necklace I bought in Panama. I brought along a white sweatshirt and had my hair in a high ponytail. Too casual? Eh, whatever, he already called again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's casual (and more casual then I ever thought you'd go for a date, but it's still cute. You probably looked comfortable, and I like how you read his cues and dressed to fit in with him a little more. But if you keep dating him, don't keep doing that. We like the trendy you! :o)

Hubba Bubba said...

yeah, it's casual, but often i feel that's more "me" that dressing up

Anonymous said...

I like the color and cut of that tank top. where is it from?

Hubba Bubba said...

It's Jacob, on sale for $9.99!! I love it, and have a black one too. Want some?

Anonymous said...

I think this looks great. Very Ms. Ms. I also like your dress-up stuff, but having known you for so long, I do think the cas is "more you". Or maybe it's "more us"... ? I just like being casual!

And what about the guy? What did you wear on date 2?

Hubba Bubba said...

this was date 2!! Date 1 i wore jeans and the black top I chose not to wear to the singles shindig. The one that covered all my boobs!

date 3 i wore a black tight undershirt type tank top-- i think my mum bought it for me at costco--- just stretchy with a built in bra- know what i mean? with this silky orange patterned skirt that i got in costa rica and might post one of these days-- i LOVE it!!!

i looked sexy/summery on date 3. cute/casual on date 2. appropriate/mature on date 1. too bad that will be the whole relationship!!!