Thursday, June 22, 2006

Funky Belt



I love this belt. It is made from seeds and beans found all over South & Central America, all put together by a lovely couple from Argentina who I met in Panama. I normally wear this belt low, not strung through the pant loops. Once in the winter, I put it over a long black turtleneck. It actually looked kind of sleek with jeans, I thought... an others seemed to think. It's fun to purchase unique little items while traveling. I feel special wearing them, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this hanging-around-the-house look is great. The belt is cool. The loose fitting t-shirt showing some bra strap is very ... perfect. Cozy yet sexy. Way to pull THAT one off, Toronto! Tu flashes! On baise?

Anonymous said...

On baise?!?
Do you know what that means?

I'm just going to assume that you erroneously thinking that the conjugated form of the word means "to kiss", which is does not.

N-E ways...

Love the belt Ms Ms.
My cousin had a necklace that was similarish with wooden beads and such andn I loved it and tried to find one, but where she got it was sold out.

Was going to put up my outfit today but dont have time just now.. hang on!!!