Saturday, June 10, 2006

Art thou abandoning this blog?

OK, girls, we haven't blogged here in too long. I want to know what you guys are wearing every day, not just new clothes, or special occasion clothes!! Post, post, post!! And invite others too! What gives!

Anyway.. I certainly need more fashion advice than the next girl, so I will resume posting as much as I feel like. So there, poo poo heads.

This is a top I bought at Risque on Bloor St. and I really enjoy wearing it. I have to admit, I am into the polkadot thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....

Hemmmm....

Uh... no.

Anonymous said...

well, shirt could be cute but not a good angle for it. I do like the color.

think you should add a second pic with a diff angle because the top details look really cute.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!