Tuesday, January 8, 2008

In Love



My new love is my pair of deliciously sexy/practical* boots

They may not look like much in this picture, but let me assure you, they are the cat’s pajamas. And so what, they were a little $$?
Who can put a price on love I ask you?

Who can say who loves what and how much they should pay? And don’t give me that “we just bought a house, how can you afford to be buying foot coverings willy-nilly?” speech, conscience. You’re just a hater. Don’t hate on me.

They wrap up my feet like no other boot can. They take into account that my feet are like delicate flowers and need coddling, not like those other imitations that feel like cardboard boxes. Ho-NO! These mofos have support where I need it.

I'm dissapointed in you, conscience. Maybe you should try some support for once. And don’t forget the high arches!


*yes! You can have both! Call now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty, but my boots my have to kick your boots' ass!!!

The challenge has begun...
Prepare yourself, and prepare your pretty little boots!

Anonymous said...

i agree with you. Yours are so much nicer!

Superstaaah said...

okay - I concur, yours are "nicer" --

Nice in that, yawn, are they from the 1800's, nice guys finish last kind of way. My boots just plane old ROCK. Yours are practical and mine are um, well what's better than practical? Oh yah... stylish! Yours have detail and mine have pizazz.

Superstaaah said...

oh and the fact that yours would never fit over my ginormous calves! Right there is the soul reason that mine are better!

Ella P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

mine do have the detail, and the practicality, and one last thing - they make any outfit look dead sexy.

They may not seem like much, but slap these puppies on and wait for the drool to start pouring in (and don't worry, they are completely waterproof).

Yours do "rock" for sure, in that "I'll be out of style in 2.5 seconds" kind of way.

My 1800's nice guy boots will still be kicking dust in your boots' "face" 10 years from now. Mark my words.

hoo-ah

Anonymous said...

Where or where did you get those boots? I have been looking all over the place for a pair similar with a slight coffin heel like those

Anonymous said...

As was I, Cathryn, as was I - for a loooong long time. Which is why I spent the big bucks on these and have not regretted it for one huge Visa-bill-right-at-Christmas minute.

They are La Canadienne boots. If you are not Canadian, maybe you can order them online. They are "tahra" style (I know everything about them).

They are very well made, very comfortable and as mentioned, sexy AND practical. now RUN with credit card in hand.