Saturday, September 22, 2007

Some new items










Ok, it's been WAY too long ang yes, I've bought a few "items" in the past few months. But lawd hep me, I'm lazee and it takes a long time to put on clothes, take pics, download pics, write blog and upload pics.So sue me.

Here are, in no particular order:

1. An outfit I call "secretary sexy" I bought this week. It was on supa-sale and I love love love the skirt, which has POCKETS!

2. The dress I bought for a work party that may or may not include celebrities such as : Corey Haim - oh la la

3. The belt my mother is proud to have handed over to me, from her original 80s collection. Cuddles said, "it's actually cool" in a very surprised way. To be honest, I was just as suprised to suddenly like this belt. I've seen it for decades in my mom's closet and never paid any attention.

4. The spur-of-the-moment jacket. I don't usually buy anything spur of the moment, but this caught my eye. It def looks better in person, and the "fur" is removable and I wil remove it. It's really warm and I love it, so don't burst my bubble! Also, it has brown corderoy patches on the elbows! Heart! It's a bit of a throw back style, with a modern edge.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the "sexy secretary look" This is what I want for my birthday --- kay?!!!

The dress is adorable. Love the back. Although I have to say I would never expect you to choose it.

The belt --- well, it's a gold belt from the 80's what can you say?!!!

Anonymous said...

I know about the dress. That's kinda why I liked it - something I would not normally wear. And I got lots of compliments on it at the party!

One girl said : I love your dress, i've never seen anything like it in Toronto!

amber said...

i love the belt and im 18 soo... but i do beleive that the whole straight legged pants make you look unbareably fat sorry but they give NO curve to your body. and in the skirt and dress your NOT FAT.

Anonymous said...

cute~ the first two outfits look really cute, but no offense doesn't the last jacket look a bit to young for you, well unless your 24 and under
and with the dress you should add a heel for some hieght

Anonymous said...

AHHH! my mom gave me that same belt!!!

hmm maybe ill wear it today lolol