Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Boot Wars

You see, I am equally as enamored with my boots as you are with yours. How could I just sit back and let your boots reap all the glory without giving mine a fair chance?! Your delicate little dare I say "pretty" boots shouldn't be afraid of a little competition.

Check these babies out...

The supple leather, the casual slouch it all clearly indicates the comfort level if these babies. But who can compromise comfort with style? You don't have to with these boots. Over a pair of jeans or under the the pant leg, these boots deliver with their "hidden heel technology" OH YAH... BOOYA .. you read it right. These seemingly flat boots actually have a 3" hidden wedge. In fact they have been referred to the "padded bra of footwear".

THE CHALLENGE IS ON.

It is up to our readers to decide.

4 comments:

Hick Teeth said...

you think I didn't catch that not-so-hidden heel? Like I'm half blind and can't see the difference between stylish feminine kitten heel (see my post) and chunky "hidden" black wedge?

I notice that your boot does not have the delicate detail that mine does. Nor does it hold your calf gingerly yet firmly enough to feel confident.

Mine simply says : you are the coolest person I have ever ever met in my whole entire life.

Yours says : I'm a pretty ok dude. Really. Trust me.

BOOYA!

Ms. M said...

man o man i am having some trouble deciding, i have to admit. I am picturing both of your slippry little leggs in their respective boots and drooling of the anticipation of our next outing... and dare i say... sleepover chez moi?? bring the boots, you may get more than just a stagette.

amber said...

these are the most ugliest things i have ever seen... try to get boots that will look good with a skirt lol

Bena said...

I think these boots are amazing! I need to know who makes them!!! Does anyone know?