Sunday, October 15, 2006

What should I wear to Vegas: The Shoes

Ahh, when travelling the shoes are always the dilema! Below are the finalists in the "what to wear in Vegas" contest. Maybe you have some input. (keep in mind they have to go with the outfits below.




1. Sparkly Silver heels - These have Vegas written all over them - drawback: I can only wear them for a max 4hrs at a time

2. Sexy black pumps - Basic, go with everything and SEXY - I think I can last a max of 2hrs in these - although maybe if I drink enough the pain will subside?!

3. Natural cork sandals - these are simple, and sexy. I haven't walked great distances in them but for the amount i've worn them I have yet to receive any major blisters

4. Running shoes: In case hickteetch wants to go for a run after the all you can eat buffet at wynn

5. Pin strip vans: these are the latest addition to my shoe collection (only of which a fraction is pictured here) they are comfy, not sexy but might be perfect for walking down the strip

6. Blue ballet slippers - i love these shoes but my feet don't, blister city and i'm the mayor! they used to be great, then stretched out, i've tried insoles but they still fall off my feet. Thought i would bring them to see if OOTG would like them.

7. Trusty thongs - these are the "throw in the purse so when shoe #1 through #3 start to hurt I can switch them out" and/or wear to the LAZY RIVER!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool! you are inspirational. i am going to post my shoes tonight

Anonymous said...

you have this many shoes both of you? and this is a "fraction" of it? just bring a suitcase for them and be done with it.

I am going to look like a sack of potatoes in crappy shoes this weekend next to you two.

BTW - I like the first 2 pairs, but I think you need some vans or slip-ons for the walking around all day part.

Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

JJ!
You look greast in your sack of potatoes. I love that on you.
(I'm glad you referred to "you two", I asume that means that you think that I will look like shit.)
Also" I hope walking around all day = planting ass poolside.

Anonymous said...

ME?? You know me: comfort = #1. I want to be comfortable... most of the time.... but I am also a follower, so if girls start to get snazzied up, I am right there with ya!!

PS: I am buying a new larger suitcase today for all my shoes