Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Extrava-shoez-ga

My turn! What should I bring? Hmmm... Well I liked the idea of going for a run, or using the hotel gym, maybe once, maybe not at all, hence the running shoes. Then, I have a few pairs of comfy every day walking around shoes... I just can't pick which ones to bring. I think the sporty sandals are OUT!

Most important will be the evening shoes, I believe...

These flip-flop-ish ones are a summer staple (ie: I can walk in them and the style has held it's own, I think.



These silvery numbers I have never worn , and I'm not sure what they would look best with.

These guys have low heels, I can walk in them for hours, they are well broken in.


Yahoo! The perfect new strappy heels!! I have to get used to wearing these cause the heels hurt like a bitch after standing for a few hours (or one). These babies are coming with!
I rather like these, but may be best with pants, or if the nights are cooler, which they are supposed to be.

So many shoes, huh? Seems like so little to wear at times, anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

trappy sandals - that's all you need! ha ha.

Here are my choices - (in no particular order)
1. Strappy sandals
2. First flip flopish ones you can walk in.
3. Running shoes or Flats (realistically are we going to be running HELL NO!)but something comfortable to walk in (especailly when you have blisters from your strappy sandals)

NO to sporty sandals. No to silver shoes.

Anonymous said...

i echo ms s here....
i say 3-4 pairs:
1. something to walk around in- flats that are comfy, or runners
2. flip flops that will double as pool shoe wear
3. something for at night, that you can walk in (i LOVE the stappy ones, but if you can t walk in them, then they are not good....)
4. if you decide to wear the strappy ones, bring back up nightime shoewear, ie: open toed low heels

Anonymous said...

Ok, I thought you insinuated having a problem finding shoes once - because you don't wear leather etc - and yet - you own more shoes than moi!

I agree with above, and BTW - if you remember from our other blog- I own shoes almost exaclty the same as the lower black heels at the bottom! I'm bringing mine.

As for finding sexy / comfy shoes - I'm fucked, I have none. they ALL hurt hands down so I'm just going to have to suffer or get really drunk. Those are the options. So...

Bring walkable for a long timable shoes. Bring runners for the non-run. Bring sexy shoes for the bar-hopping. What else do you need? nothin!

Oh and bring your hot ass.

BTW I LOVE the rounded flats with the little buckles on them. I need more rounded flats!!!