Sunday, February 4, 2007

How to wear a white blouse

I bought myself a new white blouse. It has been a while since I had one.


I always liked the idea of the sweater vest but never had one. I am not quite sure this one fits the bill, but I have 30 days to decide.


How about this sweater? How does this go together? Do we like this look? Do you hate this sweater? My boyfriend hates the black and white checkered look. It's too busy for him. Now that he's said that, I'm not sure I can wear it. I think I still like it though... maybe I just won't wear it around him.


I just couldn't help myself. I had to try all my sweaters over the white blouse. I like the length of this sweater and the buttons.







Et finallement, I tried the white blouse under a thin sweater. I like the way it looks in the picture. My problem is that you can see the seams and button lines through the sweater! Is this really problematic? Is it still OK?



I need to know how to wear the white blouse!

7 comments:

Hick Teeth said...

I love all the looks - but as you know I'm into the Librarian Chic... I dont have any sweater vests anymore, I was thinking of trying to find one again and now you've inspired moi.

I like the black and white one, and I like the purple one a lot. Very cute! The first one is also good - I'd keep it. And what I'd do is buy another shirt of a different colour to go under some of these - maybe a light pink?

I've been trying to find just a decent white shirt - and decent pants (I can't wear jeans at my new jorb (Homestar) so take me shopping little one...

Hubba Bubba said...

hey--- my white blouse you see here is the perfect white blouse, i think--- a little spandexy, a good neck, a good length.

It's from esprit.

Thanks for the OKAY on my outfits!! I hate it when someone says they don't like something... i can't help thinking of it when i wear it...

Hope to see you (and shop witchoo) this weekend?!

PRINCESS said...

I LOVE the black and white, actually I think all the shirts work well. A white shirt is an essential, I think, and you seem to be making it work in a wide variety of outfits!

Superstaaah said...

Actually I was looking at this post from my phone and I thought it was Hick posting! Only now I realize it's Hubba Bubba! ha ha. Like the sweater vest, like the white shirt, (spandex helps!) Don't like the white shirt UNDER the black and white. But don't mind the black and white (would have to see it in a different context) It all says sexy professional!

Hick Teeth said...

yes yes I can see why - I love the layering and used to have many a sweater-vest...

Anonymous said...

i love the purple with the buttons and I would wear a chunky necklace over just the white blouse or over them with a sweater to add some spice.

Missy M said...

I also love the purple one with the buttons. I found a fabulous website selling white shirts and ordered one last week - it fits beautifully and is lovely quality - the site is www.theshirtcompany.com.
My problem now is finding a good fitting pair of jeans!
Happy shopping!