Friday, November 3, 2006

The Saga Continutes

Last weekend was the start of my cold, and a weekend when Cuddles was away...

start of cold + cuddles away = sleep at my parent's house for comfort.

My sister (with the new baby) is there too, so we had a nice, relaxing evening. My decision to stay was impromptu and I found myself without jammy-jams.

"oh, no problem" said my sister, "I have these pajamas I bought for my stay at the hospital, but I realised I bought them too small. You can have them."
(She misjudged her pregnancy body)

Well, you know I could use some new night wear (please see my previous blog about this matter) and these just might do the trick.

Check out the sexiness of these babies :

















For added value - here is a sexier shot which I think really exemplifies the sensuality of the jammies

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are HOT HOT HOT.

The bambi says "sweet", the pink says "sensual" and the orange drawsting says, "come here baby and PULL ME!"

I especially like the cloak of invisibility for your head.

Anonymous said...

BAMBI JAMMIES!
Wow, those are keepers. I like the 2 pinks as well! Wait'll Cuddles gets a load of you!

Hick Teeth said...

Oh he has gotten a load of me .. and boy oh boy it was hard to pry him off.

And just when I was worried about our sex life - these snazzy erotics really spiced things up.

He named them "The Bambis" - tres originale

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha! Wait. Your sister actually bought these for herself ON PURPOSE?!... If this is what becoming a parent means, I ain't having NONE of that. ;o)

Hick Teeth said...

Ya, I was really surprised too. She's not a Bambi type, but apparently, now that she's a mom - she IS.

Frightening.