Saturday, May 13, 2006

Super Synthetics

The truth of the matter is that Vegetarian me has not brought herself to buy leather for over 14 years now. I have a hard hard time finding stylish shoes and purses. I get by, but the shoe situation has reached dire circumstances due to the commencement of lovely weather and my lack of sandals and going-out footwear. Behold! Today at Aldo I had field day with a pair of black heels that I think I can wear with anything and a new little purse that I think is cute. The shoes were a little pricey for non-leather, but hey, I have been buying $30-50 shoes for years (with the exception of running shoes and sporty sandals), I can spend this once.



Does I finally have acceptable footwear for her single urban life on the go?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, your non leather accessories makes me want to go eat ribs!

even though no cow sacrificied for your fashion sake. They are still super cute!

Hubba Bubba said...

you are the only person I know who's taste buds watered when observing marine life while scuba diving!

I think of you every time I'm 20m down!!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm marine life.
mmmmm sushi!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to tell the length of the heel as it sinks into the cushion. That's probably all-important to me alone, Monsieur-qui-trippe-talons-aiguilles... Je t'acheterais bien des talons de cinq pouces de hauts, strappy open-toe, but they'd probably wind up being leather and so totally not sensible walking shoes.

Eh....