Monday, January 1, 2007

A Bag Decision

I don't know why I am having so much trouble with this one. I need a new rolling travel tote to replace my old broken zippered one and to compliment my recent lap top purchase. For use on my many plane trips.

I've narrowed it down to these two but I am having trouble deciding. would love to hear your opinions and or suggestions if you have seen any other fabulous bags.

BAG 1: Baggalini
Comes in assorted colors, I think I like the black and blue. Light weight (5lbs) Very cute and fashionable.











BAG2: Travel Pro crew 4
A little less fashiony, more travel based. Definately not as good looking but I think it might be more durable. It's the water bottle holder on the side that I really like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... adorable blue piping bag with awesome handles that will make you look like "little cute travelling chick"... or granny brown bag with water bottle holder (equipped with water that you have to throw out before you get on the plane anyway).. I ...just... can't.... decide....

Anonymous said...

yeah, i kinda felt the same way. go for the snazzy "girl on the move" look!!!

aren't you still going to carry some other bag or purse? Something big enough to hold your water bottle? Probably not so smart to have the water so close to the 'puter anyway.